ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2020 Little Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Probably the Perdix, that's the one I wouldn't give up in Curaçao.

When do you and Cathy arrive? Matt and I are spending the night on Grand Cayman on the 8th and 9th (we will have the afternoon of the 8th and most of the day on the 9th to relax and unwind) and then are on the 4:45 flight to Little Cayman.

Can't wait to get there!!! We will buy first round of drinks!

Hi KristenK,

We will arrive on the 11th. You bought the last round of drinks and lunch! Shouldn't we buy the first round?

I just upgraded my Perdix AI. I ordered the sender so my Perdix will actually be an AI. I ordered a short length of HP hose to connect it to my first stage (I also ordered an HP spool to make it work properly). I believe Diving Dubai uses this method for his DC sender connection. The theory is that this type of connection makes the sender less susceptible to damage. Don't knowo_O...we will see.

I am inspecting and testing our gear. So far so good. We will be ready for LCBR.

M

Bruce and Lynn from Shearwater are quite wonderful and very generous!! Absolutely no pressure...and it's not needed. The products sell themselves!
If Bruce and Lynn are on here lurking around, please feel free to bring an extra Perdix AI and grey transmitter along with you.

We have a New Thread!

Packing, Travel and Diving Tips for the SB SURGE to Little Cayman

Please post in that thread If you have any questions
or would like to add your own travel, packing or diving tips.

We visited with our resort host representatives at
DEMA this past weekend. They are so excited about our visit.
We also stopped by to visit with
Bruce and Lynn from Shearwater Research.
They are counting down the days to
Little Cayman and the SB SURGE.
I can't wait to see you all soon!
:yeahbaby::cheers::yeahbaby:

Back
Top Bottom