ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2015 Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too much fun.

Since it snowed in North Florida Today
I know most of you have brutal weather.
I hope this warms you up,
I know it made Roxanne and I smile.

The ScubaBoard SURGE 2015

Thanks to all the Crew Members that
provided Pictures to help me make this video

So who enjoyed the SURGE and would you like to see the event continued another year? Give us your feedback.

Where are we going? Lisa is set to get her gallbladder out Feb 9th and is already talking about the next surge. She is wanting Jamaica. Not sure about the diving there.

Last edited:
So who enjoyed the SURGE and would you like to see the event continued another year? Give us your feedback.

Well organized and valued trips like the Scubaboard ones are a real treat. From what I have experienced and heard, most participants would agree. It's nice to see familiar faces on trips, so I do eagerly anticipate the opportunity to join in any upcoming ones.

Good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise, we would love to. The weather and water of early December was perfect, for us.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if the Surge went back to Curacao. There is plenty more diving left to do there and maybe some more topside activity that we didn't get to on this trip.

Last edited:
Great video and it brought back wonderful memories of such a fun time in Curacao. Another Surge next year....you bet....count Jim and me in!!! And we, too, would go back to Curacao!

Fun fun Fun! Andora & myself will be doing Cayman Brac the 1st week of December - Resort just reopened and is running a discount.so we had to jump on that.but we are always up for a dive trip :)

Back
Top Bottom