ScubaBoard SURGE 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also posted in the SURGE thread. I am really starting to get excited! I've decided to arrive a few days early and explore Ambergris Caye as a part-time expat situation! I just got off the phone with Felix after I felt that my arrival time the day our trip starts was cutting it super close (1:38 pm if my connection is DFW), so I planned to come in one day early anyway, but now I think I'll come in 2-3 days early and go stay out on Ambergris Caye and return to Belize City the day of our trip. Any and all tips about doing this are appreciated!!!

The 2021 ScubaBoard Invasion has been CANCELLED

I wanted to let all Crew Members know that we have made the decision to cancel the ScubaBoard Invasion 2021 Belize event to Belize Dive Haven.

We have 2 options for all Crew Members to choose from.

Option 1. Contact Bay Adventures (888-599-3483, 8-5 Eastern time or info@bayadventures.com ) and if you have a deposit with them for this event, they will gladly give you a refund.

Option 2. If you still want to go to Belize Dive Haven, Bay Adventures can help you with scheduling your trip.

I have made it clear that the NEXT ScubaBoard event will be held in Belize at Belize Dive Haven since they have been very flexible with ScubaBoard.

However, currently there are no plans to hold any ScubaBoard Invasions or SURGE events until we can be CONFIDENT we can SAFELY do so.

Once we are confident that we can hold large events again, rest assured that ScubaBoard WILL be getting back underwater.

I do apologize if this causes any issues for any of the Crew Members.

Back
Top Bottom