Scubaboard order overdue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ga Diver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I placed an order with Scubaboard on January 21, 2005 and have still not received my order for a T-shirt and coffee mug. I have written to Scubaboard and the Headman 4 times with no response. When I check on the order, it states still waiting payment, but check cleared my Bank on February 11th. I don't want to be a PIA, but it seems 2 months to receive an order is a little over the top and poor service. Has anyone else had this kind of problem, if so please let me know so I can add it to my stack of information, in case I have to go further.

It takes a while for the mods to divvy out the money to eachother...
"One for you, one for you, one for me... Two for you, two for you, one, two for me..."

Ga Diver,
Unfortunately I do not handle the orders or have access to the payments or the items myself. Your emails have been received and sent on to NetDoc (Pete) who informed me that he contacted you at least two times about your issue. From the direction of your post it seems like you did not receive or were not happy with the responses. At this point I am trying to assist you without all the information so please, bear with me a bit. From what I gather one of the items you ordered is not available in the size you requested -- it has since been removed from the site but that does you no good. At this point what would you prefer, to have your order filled, possibly with a replacement or to be refunded immediately? I understand you are upset and I don't blame you -- trying to get your issue resolved has upset me as I have no direct control to fix it for you. If you would like a refund simply email me at support@scubaboard.com with the name and address you would like payment sent to and I will insure it is sent out right away. Again you have my appologies for the delays, I was under the impression you had been contacted several times.

As far as the store we are looking to revamp the entire system to make it more effective; for the time being I am taking it offline until we can improve our own order processing methods.

I sent another E-Mail asking him how he wants this (we don't have the 2X). I have also requested a read reciept.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom