Suggestion Scubaboard newsletter....?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As Spectre said, our newsletter is sent in request only. ScubaBoard has a strict anti-spam policy and will not send messages to anyone who "opts out". For those of you wondering why we sent a newsletter, there are a few major reasons. First off, as several users have mentioned, newsletters help bring back members who have been away from the board for some time, newsletters also help increase posting rates to the board which means more discussions to partake in. Finally, while cleaning up all the bounces will be a large project it lets us figure out who is still here and who has moved away from the site. I understand you may not want to receive these newsletters and that is perfectly fine! Optting out won't harm your account what so ever and you don't have to worry, once you check no to "Receive Email from Administrators" you won't receive any newsletters or other type emails from us again. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

You kow Spectre,

I wish more people understood as well as you what it takes to run a site this big. Some seem to only complain, and never take the time to read the directions. Of course, they then fault the board for them not taking the time to read the simple directions.

Thank goodness it's only a few, and thanks for taking the time to show them how easy we made it to opt out! But then, you have always gone out of your way to be positive and helpful, and I sincerely appreciate that... my offer still stands dude~ :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom