Scubaboard Meet and Dive on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

herman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999

Feb 4 to 11, 2006

Anyone who has been on this board for long knows I love Bonaire and I think it’s about time we had a gathering of the board on Bonaire. So with the help of SB’s own DiverLiz, we have arranged a great week of diving on Bonaire. This will be a good opportunity for those who have never been to Bonaire or need a dive buddy to experience Bonaire with some Bonaire veterans.
I have 28 spots available …..well make that 26, I'm taking the first 2 . All 28 spaces will be held for the Scubaboard members until October 15. As Feb is high season, we need to reserve as early as possible. After October 15th you can still join us IF there are still rooms available.
All booking and reservations will be handled by Golden Reef Inn.
Please PM me if you have any questions and for specific instruction on how to reserve your spot.

Here’s the deal:

SCUBABOARD SPECIAL:

Non-stop (direct) RT Airfare from Fort Lauderdale to Bonaire,
Accommodations 7 nights/8 days, room tax
Daily continental breakfast
Unlimited Shore diving (on site tanks/ dive shop) w/ Wannadive
1 day 2-tank dive with Larry's Wild Side Diving
Pickup suitable for diving including taxes and CDW insurance
Monday Night BBQ featuring Chef Gibi and a local Mariachi Band.

Diver $1,150.00 ($675 without air)
Non-Diver: $950.00 ( $475 without air)

Nitrox available and prices per tank or if the diver chooses per week.
Snorkel Trips available with Renee Snorkel Trips for Non-Divers
Chair Rentals Available at Eden Beach for $3.00/day for guests.
Also can arrange Island Tours, and other activities for non-divers at cost prices.

PRICE IS PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY​
www.goldenreefinn.com
www.infobonaire.com/larrys
www.wannadivebonaire.com

I will be in Bonaire the same week speaking at a dive medicine meeting. We are staying at Plaza Resort Bonaire. It would be great to meet up with some other ScubaBoarders that week. Maybe we could arrange a group shore dive? Keep me in the loop!

Will do. I really enjoy meeting and diving with the other members which is one of the main reasons I put this trip together, besides it gave me an excuse to plan another trip...like I really needed an excuse.

herman:

Feb 4 to 11, 2006

It would have been nice to meet some of you folks, but we have already booked for two weeks at the Golden Reef Inn starting on February 18. I look forward to a few of your trip reports during the week before we leave.

For anyone who may PM me in the next week, I am going to be off the web on a dive trip so it will be the 24th before I can respond.

Intrigued....

yes interesting indeed only thing is, airfare to get to florida. I am in arizona so it would possibly be cheaper for me to fly out of houston, is that a modification you would be able to make to this package or is it strictly flying out of florida?

jaydub:
yes interesting indeed only thing is, airfare to get to florida. I am in arizona so it would possibly be cheaper for me to fly out of houston, is that a modification you would be able to make to this package or is it strictly flying out of florida?
Sure thing:

herman:
Diver $1,150.00 ($675 without air)

Derek S:
Sure thing:

hey thanks, missed that part. Now to look around and see how cheap or expensive airfare would be.

holy crap, cheapest I could find flying out of tucson or phoenix was around $1100

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom