ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good thing I packed earlier than usual for this trip.
I discovered that my Hylcyon travel wing had a bad elbow gasket, and the correct replacement never arrived.
Today I stripped it down, re-webbed an older AL plate, that I had retired, and transferred everything over, making a few adjustments, as some of my gear has changed.
Not a quick job, and one I'm glad I did where I have the tools on hand, rather than attempt to do so on a dive trip.

Help! What goes in first name, second name, first surname, second surname.

Travelers are:
Mary Treybig DuBuisson
Daniel Joseph DuBuisson

1686520069084.png

Help! What goes in first name, second name, first surname, second surname.

Travelers are:
Mary Treybig DuBuisson
Daniel Joseph DuBuisson

View attachment 787556
I believe that you must fill one complete form for each traveler.
At least that’s what I did and it seemed to work.

1st Traveler’s form First name: Mary first surname: DuBuisson
2nd Traveler‘s form First name: Daniel First surname: DuBuisson

I believe that you must fill one complete form for each traveler.
At least that’s what I did and it seemed to work.

1st Traveler’s form First name: Mary first surname: DuBuisson
2nd Traveler‘s form First name: Daniel First surname: DuBuisson
Actually, as I understood it when doing mine, you only need to fill out one form for a family. There is a place on down the form for how many family members are traveling with you. Only the head of household needs to fill out the form.

And yes, First name, Middle name, then last name(s). If no second last name, just leave it blank.

Actually, as I understood it when doing mine, you only need to fill out one form for a family. There is a place on down the form for how many family members are traveling with you. Only the head of household needs to fill out the form.

And yes, First name, Middle name, then last name(s). If no second last name, just leave it blank.
Thanks! All forms successfully filled out.

And many thanks to whoever suggested the app for the immigration form; it was much easier to use than the website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom