ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flat out wrong: the hill rooms DO NOT require a boat ride to the dock. Straight down the stairs, cross the driveway and the dive lockers are on your left, EAN shed a few steps further down on the left, and dive boats a couple steps to the right. The KEY rooms OTOH ... those require the boat ride.
When was the last time you were there? If I remember correctly last year all of the rooms are now on the little island because they are doing renovations. Correct me if I'm wrong....

is it worth going if i can't dive? main reason i want to go is to meet everyone but it might be hard to chill while everyone else is underwater. there's always snorkeling too, i guess.

is it worth going if i can't dive? main reason i want to go is to meet everyone but it might be hard to chill while everyone else is underwater. there's always snorkeling too, i guess.
Yes, there's snorkeling and we usually have quite a few nondivers with us too! There's always new friends to hang out with throughout the day.

Is the dolphin thing just for the snorkelers or is there a way I can trade a dive or two to do it too?

Is the dolphin thing just for the snorkelers or is there a way I can trade a dive or two to do it too?
I'm fairly certain the dolphin swim is an excursion all unto itself. It is on Bailey's Key which is just a few hundred yards from Anthony's Key. You wouldn't be able to swap a dive for that so you would either have to forego a dive or try to squeeze it in between the 2nd morning dive and the afternoon dive or maybe do it after the PM dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom