ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings from AKR... Roxanne and I have arrived safely and with all our luggage.
For those who have been here before you are not going to believe the new restaurant and the menu.
Tonight's food was (grilled Snapper & Shrimp pasta) was very good.

The Welcome party has been moved to the AIR CONDITIONED Museum onsite still at 7:30 pm

See Everyone tomorrow, Travel safe

Just woke up will start the trip to the airport shortly can't wait to see everyone there. Wish us luck. Safe travels everyone.

Traveling through the US during a holiday weekend. Forgot how bananas it gets
Hey Jess - I had to scramble due to a late flight delay on American that would have made me miss my connection, so I rebooked on Delta - and Val said you and Diana are on the same Roatan flight! I'm at the gate, so I'll look for you.

Well, THIS was a "fun" morning - validated my standard practice of NOT sleeping the night before an early flight. Got a text from American that my scheduled flight out of Harrisburg would be delayed by four hours - so would miss my connection. Called to see if I could rebook a different flight (online didn't give me any options), and the agent said the next fight was MONDAY.

So I did a quick airline search and, long story a bit less long, I got onto a Delta flight that left an hour earlier than my originally schduled flight (6a). Got a Lyft to the airport, and made it in plenty of time. Now waiting for flight #2 in Atlanta.

Had I gone to sleep, I'd not have been able to rebook and wouldn't have made it today.

BOY do I need my vitamin sea... :)

And just like that, due to some miscommunications, my surgery has been postponed. Mind you, I couldn't dive like a pretzel, but I miss you guys and AKR immensely. Back to my pity party!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom