ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

130716679_3717825251571812_5260079589099156162_o.jpg

It's with a heavy heart that I've cancelled my spot for this trip. I've learned that I will be receiving treatments for a recently diagnosed medical condition, and the oncologist said I may, or may not, be ready to travel by June but she highly recommended I cancel. It's not a fatal condition, please don't worry, but it's going to keep me down for several months.

Hoping/praying I'll be well by then and if so I'll pick up someone's last minute cancellation. Have a great trip!

Signed, a brokenhearted DebbyDiver

It's with a heavy heart that I've cancelled my spot for this trip. I've learned that I will be receiving treatments for a recently diagnosed medical condition, and the oncologist said I may, or may not, be ready to travel by June but she highly recommended I cancel. It's not a fatal condition, please don't worry, but it's going to keep me down for several months.

Hoping/praying I'll be well by then and if so I'll pick up someone's last minute cancellation. Have a great trip!

Good luck take care of yourself and we will hopefully see you at another surge or invasion.

Sorry to hear this, but it's more important to take care of yourself!

I am sad to have missed the group Belize surge, but plan on diving in Belize in late summer if I get the the time off of work.

I can’t wait to hear about the best dive spots from the scuba board surge crew.

I am sad to have missed the group Belize surge, but plan on diving in Belize in late summer if I get the the time off of work.

I can’t wait to hear about the best dive spots from the scuba board surge crew.
You didn't miss it...it's not until June, and I had to forfeit my spot due to health issues so there is now a spot for you!

Is there an updated crew list?
No, I had to forfeit my spot due to health issues and I'm still showing as attending.

HOWEVER if...IF...I'm able to dive and travel by the time of this trip, I'll be looking to pick up a spot that someone has to forfeit last minute. With a dive group there is always someone who has to cancel last minute. Keep me in the loop. And pray for my healing.

Back
Top Bottom