ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cathy and I are in.

We did not think to "bend" the rules and call a few minutes early...next time maybe (that is if Cardzard says it is OK).
We are ready for June 2020 right now:):cheers:

markm

Cathy and I are in.

We did not think to "bend" the rules and call a few minutes early...next time maybe (that is if Cardzard says it is OK).
We are ready for June 2020 right now:):cheers:
Sorry, I didn't mean to do it. I had to manually dial once in order to setup the wardialer. Surprisingly, they answered at about 8:58.

Sorry, I didn't mean to do it. I had to manually dial once in order to setup the wardialer. Surprisingly, they answered at about 8:58.
Don't feel bad, @kelemvor. I always do a pre-dial on my phones because I know I'll be too excited to get the numbers right at 9:00 haaaaa. We're looking forward to diving with you guys again!

Don't feel bad, @kelemvor. I always do a pre-dial on my phones because I know I'll be too excited to get the numbers right at 9:00 haaaaa. We're looking forward to diving with you guys again!

I believe that my brother may have done the same thing, with very similar results.

We booked the second week also. Now that we are "retired", with me running my small business from home, I am not longer unable to take more than 1 week off, as I was for @40 years.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you I have not seen in years, and meeting some new friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom