ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a question some of the rooms have 2 beds if I were to have a third diver attend is there a tag along rate for the third or is it another room cost?

Unless something has changed since April there is no longer a departure tax paid separately, it's included in the airfare. Has been like that for about 3-4 years now.

You are correct, the correction has been made on the post. Thanks

I have a question some of the rooms have 2 beds if I were to have a third diver attend is there a tag along rate for the third or is it another room cost?

I sent your question to Bay Adventures. I will post their response as soon as I get one.

Lisa is still on the fence on this one wanting to save leave time. We will see I may have to talk to the diving wife or offer for a roommate. We shall see.

I'd break a leg to go on this trip!

Hi Pete,
I would break your leg to go on this trip! :cool::cheers:

Hi Dennis and Roxanne,

You know you are serious about something when your wife wakes you from a sound sleep to tell you all about one of Dennis' emails...

July 9th...Al and Felix will receive a call from both of us. We will leave nothing to chance--no excuses.:thumb:

Thanks,
markm

I got the following response from Bay Adventure about this today.

It’s pay 1 & get the 2nd free, so a 3rd person pays the full room cost, as a single occ would – so there’s no discount at all for triple occupancy.

Back
Top Bottom