ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2018 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm freaking out--I have so much to do to get ready!!! We have been so busy we haven't had time to start packing so today and tomorrow....all the things. I'm going to need a big hairy nap when I get there!
Same here. I ended up working last weekend instead of getting ready. Now it's a big scramble.

I'm freaking out--I have so much to do to get ready!!! We have been so busy we haven't had time to start packing so today and tomorrow....all the things. I'm going to need a big hairy nap when I get there!

Same here. I ended up working last weekend instead of getting ready. Now it's a big scramble.

We Thought You might Need Some INSPIRATION !!!

Safe travels everyone! We got in yesterday around noon. Rained pretty much all day, but still was great to be here and begin to unwind!

Scubajeg1, we’ll be at the pool today probably about 5 or 6. Taking Kiersten to Dolphinaris today to be a dolphin trainer. Hope to meet you guys today. We were under the covered area by the steps yesterday enjoying a few drinks while K swam in the rain. Lol. If available, we’ll be in the same area.

WiFi is not cooperating to post a pic but seemingly, most laundered items range from $.50-$.75 each. Front desk told me it is generally a 6 hour turn around.

Sitting at the United Club in Houston, watching them get our plane ready... soon, very soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom