ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The hardest part of this Invasion is the WAIT! 729 days.
OMG everytime I mention this trip to someone who has been to Atlantis, they can't stop gushing about it. So far I've heard repeatedly that the food is the best anywhere, the diving is spectacular, the resort is top notch, the folks at the resort are great. Not a single bad comment, except that re-entry to real life afterwards is a huge let down.

I just returned from there and it's true it's true......

Sounds great! I'm calling on Monday! ... good for the liveaboard too! I'm not sure whether or not I'll need a roomie -- Depends on my local dive buddies decisions!

Liz

I'm in ... I think that will make it 11 years since my last ScubaBoard invasion ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

We all know that it took having MOI as a roomie and dive buddy to get you on another SB Invasion and it had NOTHING to do with the fabulous location we are all going to be visiting - riiiiiight?! :D

This video shows some of the 40 dive sites at
Puerto Galera and critters we could see.

ENJOY

[vimeo]50449546[/vimeo]

For a bigger screen watch on Vimeo
49 hours from now you can join
DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT

Last edited:
Dennis would it be possible to go for just the second week? My occupation again may or may not allow for the first week. Lynda and I spent a week and a half at Atmosphere resort in Feb, and Philippine diving is pretty good.

PS I already know the answer to my question.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom