ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of the earlier videos of the resort showed bicycles, does anyone know what they charge for them?
Trying to decide if we should rent a scooter or take a bike from the hotel.

They were free to use the last time we were there 2 years ago, but that may have changed since then. I would wait till you get there to explore your options. The walk to town is only about 10 - 15 minutes.

14 Days To Go!!!
TO THE
DIVING SOCIAL EVENT OF THE YEAR!

We're going to review one of our wonderful
ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Sponsors
and the prizes each day.
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif

Today's Sponsor is

Splashbag_logo.png

www.mysplashbag.com

1- SplashBag with Embroidery

Anyone Dreaming About
Diving Cozumel Yet?

They were free to use the last time we were there 2 years ago, but that may have changed since then. I would wait till you get there to explore your options. The walk to town is only about 10 - 15 minutes.

Staff at the hotel confirmed they still have free bikes for the guests :D

Or you could come diving on Sat AM:)
Oh ive had that booked a long time already. Its Friday i had no plans :wink: see you on the boat (are they keeping invaders together for the sat am too?)

We're diving Sat AM. See you on the boat. Gonna try to do a weight check shore dive Friday PM if anyone is interested...
I did get a new suit so i suppose a good weight check dive should be in order... Might have to join in on that.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom