ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

19 Days To Go!!!
TO THE
DIVING SOCIAL EVENT OF THE YEAR!

We're going to review one of our wonderful
ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Sponsors
and the prizes each day.
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif

Today's Sponsor is

chipoladivers.com

10 - $25.00 Gift Certificate

Party News Coming SOON!!

Elena and I are here in California for the Scuba Show next weekend. I'll be sure to give hugs to Apple and the gang and make sure that they are ready for us!

Information on times and schedules

Party Times

Welcome Party ---- Saturday June 20, 8-10pm
(Don't miss out on prizes, you must be present to win)
Group photo-------- Tuesday June 23, 6pm Lobby

Farewell Party Dinner---- Friday June 26, 6:30pm
(Don't miss out on prizes, you must be present to win)Restaurant Hours / Bar hours

Breakfast, 6:30am to 10:30am Los arcos Restaurant

Lunch: beach club 12 non to 4pm - snack bar by the pool, meals 11am to 6pm and drinks until 10pm

Dinner. 6:30pm to 10:30pm

Bar open and closing times: lobby bar 5pm to 2am - beach club bar 12 noon to 5pm

Nightly Show Schedule / Show Times 8-9 Pm

Monday ----Tuesday--- Wednesday-- Thursday------ Friday----- Saturday---- Sunday
SHOW
BACK IN TIME
KARAOKE
TRIVIA
SHOW
BLACK LIGHT
MR.
CARIBEÑO
SHOW
NIGHT
MUSICAL
MEXICANO
SHOW
COZUMEL

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in doing the Cozumel Bar Hop one of the days? I've got a group of four (Me, Mermaid0Sea, my GF, Country Punkin). They require 6 ore more to make a trip. I'm sure it won't be a problem but I'd rather drink with scubaboarders than other random strangers.

We haven't picked a specific day, but I was thinking after the morning dive one of the weekdays. I'm not sure exactly what time they go, either.

It's $57usd. It includes a ride to the four bars. It starts and ends at Senor Frogs (not one of the four). It includes a T-Shirt and a drink at each of the four bars. Extra drinks cost extra :wink:.

Senor Frogs is 3/4 mile from the hotel. We could walk or probably get a taxi (assuming they have taxis in coz).

Here's the website with more info: Cozumel Bar Hop welcomes you to beautiful Cozumel, M

My Advise for those wanting to go on this is Thursday afternoon.
There are no scheduled afternoon boat dives then.

barhop-route.jpg

Yes, I know we drink free at the hotel. I thought it would be nice to travel around the island.

Last edited by a moderator:
18 Days To Go!!!
TO THE
DIVING SOCIAL EVENT OF THE YEAR!

We're going to review one of our wonderful
ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Sponsors
and the prizes each day.
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif

Today's Sponsor is

Tilos.com

1- Total Eclipse, Lightweight(5lbs)
Airline Check-In Bag

Anyone excited yet?

I noticed that the Whale shark trip itinerary said we'd take the 6:00am ferry to Playa del Carmen. Since breakfast doesn't start until 6:30 will there be any place along the way to grab a breakfast burrito? I can get by with a power bar and water but need to consider feeding the grandparents

I noticed that the Whale shark trip itinerary said we'd take the 6:00am ferry to Playa del Carmen. Since breakfast doesn't start until 6:30 will there be any place along the way to grab a breakfast burrito? I can get by with a power bar and water but need to consider feeding the grandparents

I'm not sure what we did last time, but I'll check on that. You can also grab some extra fruit and such during meals the day before.

Information on times and schedules

Party Times

Welcome Party ---- Saturday June 20, 8-10pm
(Don't miss out on prizes, you must be present to win)
Group photo-------- Tuesday June 23, 6pm Lobby

Farewell Party Dinner---- Friday June 26, 6:30pm
(Don't miss out on prizes, you must be present to win)Restaurant Hours / Bar hours

Breakfast, 6:30am to 10:30am Los arcos Restaurant

Lunch: beach club 12 non to 4pm - snack bar by the pool, meals 11am to 6pm and drinks until 10pm

Dinner. 6:30pm to 10:30pm

Bar open and closing times: lobby bar 5pm to 2am - beach club bar 12 non to 5pm

Nightly Show Schedule / Show Times 8-9 Pm

Monday ----Tuesday--- Wednesday-- Thursday------ Friday----- Saturday---- Sunday
SHOW
BACK IN TIME
KARAOKE
TRIVIA
SHOW
BLACK LIGHT
MR.
CARIBEÑO
SHOW
NIGHT
MUSICAL
MEXICANO
SHOW
COZUMEL

I'll also add this to our resort info in the Things to do in Cozumel thread.

Anyone else want to add their flight info?
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...mel/506136-2015-invader-flight-crew-list.html

Last edited:
Anyone interested in doing the Cozumel Bar Hop one of the days? I've got a group of four (Me, Mermaid0Sea, my GF, Country Punkin). They require 6 ore more to make a trip. I'm sure it won't be a problem but I'd rather drink with scubaboarders than other random strangers.

We haven't picked a specific day, but I was thinking after the morning dive one of the weekdays. I'm not sure exactly what time they go, either.

It's $57usd. It includes a ride to the four bars. It starts and ends at Senor Frogs (not one of the four). It includes a T-Shirt and a drink at each of the four bars. Extra drinks cost extra :wink:.

Senor Frogs is 3/4 mile from the hotel. We could walk or probably get a taxi (assuming they have taxis in coz).

Here's the website with more info: Cozumel Bar Hop welcomes you to beautiful Cozumel, M

My Advise for those wanting to go on this is Thursday afternoon.
There are no scheduled afternoon boat dives then.

View attachment 209633

Yes, I know we drink free at the hotel. I thought it would be nice to travel around the island.

People on this board drink?? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.....!

My apologies to Captain Renault for paraphrasing him. :D

Back
Top Bottom