ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me see if this works... my
go pro set up:

ROXANNE - 11230604_10205681622392527_1489452616884511406_n.jpg

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent the afternoon getting ready for coz. Reconfigured my regulators for back-mount and yoke, tested all my stuff... looks like I only need a high pressure hose and I'm good to go gear wise.

I'm trying to decide how much "extra" stuff to bring in my Save-a-dive kit. Are there full service dive shops in the vicinity or do I need to pack everything I might possibly need for spare stuffs?

32 Days To Go!!!
TO THE
DIVING SOCIAL EVENT OF THE YEAR!

LAST DAY TO JOIN!
is Tuesday May 19th

At the close of business (5pm EST) for Bay Adventures.
After that it will not be possible to join.

We have 7 Divers Spots open
and space for Nondivers too!

We're going to review one of our wonderful
ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Sponsors
and the prizes each day.
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif

Today's Sponsor is

ScubaToys.com

2- $100.00 Gift Certificates

6 - $50.00 Gift Certificates

8 - $25.00 Gift Certificates

DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT !!!

I spent the afternoon getting ready for coz. Reconfigured my regulators for back-mount and yoke, tested all my stuff... looks like I only need a high pressure hose and I'm good to go gear wise.

I'm trying to decide how much "extra" stuff to bring in my Save-a-dive kit. Are there full service dive shops in the vicinity or do I need to pack everything I might possibly need for spare stuffs?

There are plenty of full service dive shops available including our hosts Dive Paradise. You'll find they really go out of their way to be helpful there. I would just bring some basics for the boat, O rings, mask strap etc. I would also include a spare battery for your computer. You can find many types of batteries there, but I prefer to have one handy. I hope this helps and I'll also add this to the http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...diving-tips-invasion-cozumel.html#post7411401 thread.

Here's another I didn't see on the list.
What kind of electrical connections are in the rooms? Regular 2 or 3 prong 110vac like we have here in the US? The weird round plug deal like they use in Europe? Some other third thing?

Here's another I didn't see on the list.
What kind of electrical connections are in the rooms? Regular 2 or 3 prong 110vac like we have here in the US? The weird round plug deal like they use in Europe? Some other third thing?

Just your usual from here, but it can be slow at times and limited amounts of plugs in the rooms. I did recommend bringing a plug strip to help in charging items.

We just bring the a little spare equipment. They have everything you might need in Cozumel!

---------- Post added May 18th, 2015 at 10:14 AM ----------

Just your usual from here, but it can be slow at times and limited amounts of plugs in the rooms. I did recommend bringing a plug strip to help in charging items.

Definitely bring a powerstrip! The have an regular 110 outlets, but not enough of them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom