ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The more I look at this thread, the more I think, hell yea.. call and pay the bucks. More than OK rooming alone but would be looking for a dive buddy? Me, 57 yrs old, AOW/Nitrox.

This trip is currently soldout but I encourage you & anyone else wanting to join to call and get on the waiting list.
We fill all cancellations from the waiting list.

Flights are booked, plans are made. We're hangin' for a second week as well (gotta make the most out of that airfare). Movin' into town with Villa Escondida and divin' with Tre P. Gonna sneak in a cenote day as well. It's too far off. Can hardly wait. It's too :censored: cold here. :D

Have you been to Villa Escondida before? Dove with Tre P? We are planning a short trip in April and choosing between Villa Escondida and Villas Las Anclas. Think we've decided on Tre P...but love to hear other people's experiences. Thanks

I used my Gift Cards for Divers Direct that I got at last year's invasion today.

Thanks Divers Direct!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We have new contest for Crew members only. You can win a Splashbag by designing and posting you custom bag on ScubaBoard.
The crew members bag with the most votes will win a free bag. It will be delivered to you in time to bring it with you to Cozumel.
It is very easy to do and I encourage everyone to try. Here is a link

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...-invasion-2015-crew.html?posted=1#post7329938

Round 1 of T-shirt design voting is now complete and we will start a new thread to decide on which design will be used in the near future.
Thank you to those who voted. Design # 3 & 6 are the winners, to check out the totals go here.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...baboard-invasion-2015-event-t-shirt-vote.html

June is getting closer, only 139 days to go.

I heard a big secret today. Tee Hee

Back
Top Bottom