ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Roxanne:). Interesting history of Coz. I did not know of the connection to Chicago and the Wrigley chewing gum story!

Just bought flight tickets for $442 on American.

That's a great price so we went ahead and booked ours also! Saved us $150 each on the prices they have been posting!

A great heads up for other Invaders looking to pick up their airline tickets. Don't forget to consider if you were thinking staying an extra day or 2 before you grab those tickets.

Just bought flight tickets for $442 on American.

Brett, was that for September or for the Invasion? Was trying to meet you on the 6th, but today's prices at $647. AA for the Invasion right now at $597.

Colin, that was for the Invasion. We got September's for about $425, but this was a good enough price I wanted to grab it while it was there.

I had a Kayak daily alert watching for a price drop. They had been running about $700 for us.

You might try the same for September's dates, may be able to catch them trying to fill the plane at the last minute.

Hope you can catch one!

Roxanne,

Do you know if we'll be able to get any special hotel rate for coming in a few days early?

Thanks to Dennis & you for putting this together.

Roxanne,

Do you know if we'll be able to get any special hotel rate for coming in a few days early?

Thanks to Dennis & you for putting this together.

You're quite welcome.
Yes, there are special rates.

"Extra Day Hotel, All Meals, Unlimited Bar and Taxes
$73/person dbl occ., $66 triple, $99 single."

You can also find additional info on the deal page for diving and an additional week.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...board-invasion-2015-cozumel-package-deal.html

Just call Bay Adventures to book the extra nights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom