ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Monkeys?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two weeks ago, the flights from Melbourne, FL to Roatan jumped up to $1200. I just checked... and they were $668. I already bought my tickets out of Orlando for $700... but, I'd much rather fly Delta our of Melbourne than AA out of Orlando. The good thing... I get to see Pete, Elena, Roxanne, and Dennis in Miami... the bad thing... I don't get to see Gary and Cindy in Atlanta....

Two weeks ago, the flights from Melbourne, FL to Roatan jumped up to $1200. I just checked... and they were $668. I already bought my tickets out of Orlando for $700... but, I'd much rather fly Delta our of Melbourne than AA out of Orlando. The good thing... I get to see Pete, Elena, Roxanne, and Dennis in Miami... the bad thing... I don't get to see Gary and Cindy in Atlanta....

We're all going to have a week together, so don't sweat the four hours of airport/airplane time.

We are so psyched about this vacation. It is much needed.

Now if we could just move to a nice dive city in Florida .... maybe someday.

Went back in the old log books to check out dive sites that I visited in April 2011 at CoCoView. Water temps 79 to 81F. None of the sites listed in AKR top 35. Looking forward to diving at new sites:)

44 DAYS
UNTIL
SCUBABOARD INVADES ROATAN

for the
Diving Social Event of the Year!

Cardzard had me post today since he was very busy

You guys have been very Quiet :confused:

DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT!!
WE HAD A CREW MEMBER CANCEL
SO 1 ROOM IS AVAILABLE
FIRST CALL TAKES IT

Only quiet because I was out clearing another 5-6 inches of snow this morning! Is it April 26th yet? Don't know if I can wait until then to go south!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom