ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since the trip winner is already decided, all that's needed is the $1,800 airfare :shocked2:

Chance of a lifetime is worth $1,800. May have to add Fiji to my bucket list for I can scratch it off later. :D

Who's getting a new "toy" for the Roatan Invasion?

I haven't as yet had a chance to use my new "toy" from the last Invasion, the Sola Nightsea that I won. Since you need the yellow mask cover (both you and your buddy), this has kept me from diving with it at home as nobody has one and in addition, normal white dive lights cancel out my blue light.

I have purchased a blue strobe cap and the yellow filter lens cap for photos and I fully intend to use the heck out of both during this Invasion. Can't wait to go night dive crazy!!! So my room request near the night diving better pan out... just sayin'.... (also, Clay and I are staying two weeks).

Awesome idea!! that way everyone wins.....

Actually, if you time it right, you can get round trip tickets LAX to Nadi, Fiji for about $960.00

Or put together a small group and get a good deal that way.

---------- Post added November 13th, 2013 at 05:17 PM ----------

Very cool stuff - I have the filters from my camera/strobes, and the mask and blue filter for my light - we'll have to 'hook-up' for one of the night dives and use our stuff.

I haven't as yet had a chance to use my new "toy" from the last Invasion, the Sola Nightsea that I won. Since you need the yellow mask cover (both you and your buddy), this has kept me from diving with it at home as nobody has one and in addition, normal white dive lights cancel out my blue light.

I have purchased a blue strobe cap and the yellow filter lens cap for photos and I fully intend to use the heck out of both during this Invasion. Can't wait to go night dive crazy!!! So my room request near the night diving better pan out... just sayin'.... (also, Clay and I are staying two weeks).

[/color]very cool stuff - i have the filters from my camera/strobes, and the mask and blue filter for my light - we'll have to 'hook-up' for one of the night dives and use our stuff.

sweeeeeett!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom