Scuba Weights (free shipping)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got sucked in way back in February. Since I live overseas, the mail is pretty slow. I was on the road for a month. When I got back, I was expecting my weights. No weights. I contacted Tony and SURPRISE, he wrote back. I had put in 2 orders BTW. He sent the one, but the other didn't arrive. I thought, no biggie, it is still coming. It never came and I had passed the 45 day deadline to file a claim with Paypal. He got my money. :mad:

Hi Mike, Sorry you got taken as well. I have escalated the claim through paypal and am still waiting for a response. It seems as though I should know something by the end of June.

Tony included a tracking number in the paypal system so paypal is trying to find out if the weights were shipped and delivered and who possibly signed for them. However, my notes from the USPS site says that no such order was shipped. The tracking number was requested by no item was ever delivered to the post office. Since i work from home, there is no way the package was delivered here and I did not get it.

I am still patiently waiting. This guy is a putz and needs to have his SB account deleted for his inconsiderate business practices. If I ever see another post where he is trying to sell weights, I will warn the potential customers, as I have done with this thread.

Tony included a tracking number in the paypal system so paypal is trying to find out if the weights were shipped and delivered and who possibly signed for them. However, my notes from the USPS site says that no such order was shipped. The tracking number was requested by no item was ever delivered to the post office.
Pulled the same stunt on me! :shakehead:

I keep hoping that he'll wake up one day and decide to be a man and take care of his obligations. I was definitely too nice to him. I believed him and allowed him to delay me from taking action against him. Had I know that Paypal only gives you 45 days to file a claim, I would have sooner. I thought (for some unknown reason) that I had 90 days. Regardless, he DID ship one order, even after the 45 days had expired. So, I thought that maybe he was having legit problems. (He had expressed that some personal family problems had prevented his shipping the orders earlier.)

This guy is a putz and needs to have his SB account deleted for his inconsiderate business practices.
I agree. However, I would rather he got on here, apologized, and did the right thing, i.e. either SEND ME MY WEIGHTS OR GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!! :D

If I ever see another post where he is trying to sell weights, I will warn the potential customers, as I have done with this thread.
Yes, and please send me the link, so I can sound the clarion call too! :wink:

Hey, good news. Paypal is sending me my money back. What a complete waste of time but I am glad that I am getting the money. Its not about the money but the principal of it all.

Hopefully I will never see a post by this jacka$$ because I will certainly make it known that he is a bad seller.

Hey, good news. Paypal is sending me my money back. What a complete waste of time but I am glad that I am getting the money. Its not about the money but the principal of it all.
Since I ain't likely to get my money back and I think it is about the principle AND the money and since you are only concerned about the principle, how about sending the money you're getting to me and we'll both be happy! :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom