Scuba vs Alligators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To date we have not had an incident, nor have any of our sister units although we have seen gators in the area of searches. We do maintain armed watchers in those situations where possible interaction seems likely, but we just do our job and finish as normal.

Gators and low/zero viz is hard for me to wrap my brain around...I have wondered about the loggerhead snapping turtles that are around here whenever I am mucking around in the muck here. I tell myself they will exit the vicinity whenever we are stirring up a mess...hope I am right.

DP, you need to come up here and dive. We have those man eating Perch. You just never know when one of those monstrous 6 inchers is going to attack. Almost lost my bait one day boy was that a close one.:wink:

And then there are the attack Crayfish.:D

I plan to one of these days... maybe on my way back from the sound or somethin. I have always wanted to see ponde oriele:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom