Scuba Swap Meet Purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the clarification, Luis. I suspected that it was just a name but it is rather funny that it was Ned.:shakehead: If it had been Bob I wouldn't have thought twice. You gotta admit they must have assembled things better back in the day. Now, if you took a stamp to one of these regs built today if it was CAD/CAM designed and precision engineered you would probably put a hole right through it. How durable are these units compared to todays stuff?

JM,

Get a Phoenix nozzle! I got one for my DA Aqua-Master and it was the best money I ever spent!:D

Paladin, I probably will later on but I would like at some point to get it serviced and try it in a pool. Still much to learn.......

If you send it to Bryan, you might consider having him install a duckbill eliminator. It improves exhaust performance noticeably and is an inexpensive upgrade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom