Scuba stuff in thrift stores.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New post, and new score! Goodwill tonight had an old tank, with the old style backpack, and two regulators. One is another Calypso J, while the other is *drum roll* Healthways Deluxe two hose set. Pictures to soon follow, probably over in the vintage diving equipment forum.

The backpack is cracked, and the belt buckle is missing the clamp portion. The latest inspection I can find on the tank is '91, and the earliest is 11/56. The Healthways, however, looks in pretty good condition. I don't see any obvious cracks in the hoses or mouthpiece, either. Cool stuff!

I need better thrift stores, all mine have are old smelly cloths and junk furniture. :)

I need better thrift stores, all mine have are old smelly cloths and junk furniture. :)

Same here, I need less of Great Grandpas old suits and more of the good stuff! but nope, the shop owners won't stock anything nice...

What Jim Lapenta said.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom