Scuba Store in Sooke?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GlazierB

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for a store in Sooke, actually looking for a certain store... Is called Scuba Strewart or something along those lines... I know the owner is in the navy and otherwise I can't find anyother information about the store...

I know I've seen the store somewhere online before but can't find it now... Last weekend a couple of fellows I meet at Ogden also recomended him to me...

Any ideas?

ya mean this guy?

Scuba Stu's Underwater Adventures
7141 Wright Road, PO Box 501
Sooke, BC V0S 1N0
Canada
Phone: 250-642-7507
Email: stu@scubastu.com
www.scubastu.com

He's a great guy. Just starting out but has lots of dive experience.

GlazierB:
I know I've seen the store somewhere online before but can't find it now... Last weekend a couple of fellows I meet at Ogden also recomended him to me...

Any ideas?

Hi GlazierB, I'm one of the fellow you met last week. Both Dave and Mark were a lot faster than me to provide you with Stu info. He will be more than happy to help. He got a good selection of gear, rec and tec. He's also a TDI instructor and he has one other instructor(wedivebc) teaching right to the Advanced Trimix level. He also provide trimix and nitrox fills at a very good price.

Cheers

Al

I am the other fellows that glacier met that week end. Every one who knows me in the scuba world knows that I am a hard customer to please. In my opinion Scuba stew is the first shop that you gets what you pay for. Great service and probably the best price around the area. Well worth the drive to Sooke.

subcookie:
I am the other fellows that glacier met that week end. Every one who knows me in the scuba world knows that I am a hard customer to please. In my opinion Scuba stew is the first shop that you gets what you pay for. Great service and probably the best price around the area. Well worth the drive to Sooke.

Too bad his website isn't up...

- ChillyWaters

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom