scuba snobs stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw a couple in matching Scuba Snobs hoodies at the National Western Stock Show here in Denver! they looked cool AND warm at the same time. I had on a Scubanobs hat- we instantly bonded. Check them out i at scubasnobs.com
(

---------- Post added January 21st, 2013 at 08:50 AM ----------

The Scuba Snobs are proud to have renewed our support as business sponsors of Scuba Board for 2013, - so it's ok to have a few scuba snobs items in your wardrobe! You with a business- consider doing the same!
DivemasterDennis

---------- Post added January 21st, 2013 at 08:50 AM ----------

The Scuba Snobs are proud to have renewed our support as business sponsors of Scuba Board for 2013, - so it's ok to have a few scuba snobs items in your wardrobe! You with a business- consider doing the same!
DivemasterDennis

DivemasterDennis here. I've shared in a blog and on a couple threads that I am in serious cancer battle right now, and not allowed to dive. Debbie is a great support and wonderful partner. Thanks to everyone who has bought our books and merchandize. If you haven't got yours yet, consider it. Your support means a lot to both of us. Here's looking forward to ending this current challenge and getting back into the water. Happy diving, everyone.

Just finished some father's day shopping with scuba snobs barbeque apron and gym bags for my diving family and friends who are blessed to be fathers. I got the water bottle and hoodie for myself. It is ok to buy yourself a present, isn't it?
DivemasterDennis

Scuba snobs gear is still all available- I just ordered a batch for some students as "prizes." Also great raffle prizes for trip fundraisers and other summer activities. Scuba barbecue apron, anyone?

Back
Top Bottom