Scuba Singles - Dropping Registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charlie J

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey - TechAdmin - my registration for ScubaSingles was dropped, as was some other members. Was on earlier this afternoon OK - then tonight, dropped. Reregistered OK and could get back in. What's up????

[Edit] Never mind - just saw your 10:45 pm post this evening.....was previously a registered member - did "opening" the group remove it some time ago??

NCDiver2004:
Hey - TechAdmin - my registration for ScubaSingles was dropped, as was some other members. Was on earlier this afternoon OK - then tonight, dropped. Reregistered OK and could get back in. What's up????

[Edit] Never mind - just saw your 10:45 pm post this evening.....was previously a registered member - did "opening" the group remove it some time ago??

Mine, too Charlie...

HEY ADMIN...WHAT'S UP???

can't speak for TechAdmin, but there's been some changes made to
the forum

you should be able to re-register with no problems

I believe that Singles was originally an Opt-In forum, then changed to not required.

Making it Opt-In again is a good idea, I think, and requires that anyone wanting in Register, even if we had been registered prior to the recent change.

Thanks for the ongoing improvements!!

DandyDon is 100% on point. The forum has been switched back to opt-in. In the process we reset the group as it had not been actually used in sometime and was no longer accurate.

Hello....okay so I finally figured out how to opt in to the single divers group, BUT where is the group exactly????????? Confused.

:) Anna

NigerHadiza:
Hello....okay so I finally figured out how to opt in to the single divers group, BUT where is the group exactly????????? Confused.

look under non-geographic clubs.

and welcome back! LOL

NigerHadiza:

Click here, then add the Forum to your Favorites. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom