Scuba pro used mk10 and d350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jipto11

New
Reaction score
Hello, I’m looking to get into scuba diving, and was looking for some advice. I’ve heard mk10 and d350 are quite good regulators when functioning well. I found a set used near me on fb marketplace which visually looks to be very well kept. They still have all original paperwork and accessories. I was wondering what I could expect the cost of service to be, and or the difficulty to do it myself? Also what a reasonable price for would be for the used product itself? I’m just trying to find the best path to get cheap gear than I can count on, so if anyone has other suggestions I’d love to hear them.

D350 parts are no longer available. There might be some new old stock out there but it's a dead end reg sadly.

Look for a MK10/20/25 with a G250. Easy to service, utterly reliable.

One of the more difficult regs to service, and can be ruined with the slightest error. As much as it is a good reg, it isn't for a new diver. It is also likely shops won't touch it. You need someone like @rsingler to service it.

And here I was going to say, I luv em so grab it and do the consequence thing later
It's got papers probably works, there are pages and pages of fixes available on here

Then when you come across another one you buy another one and you have spares
And you save it from the dump and then the people will have spares unlike all those
that come on here every time a Dacor question comes up and they say take it to the
DUMP

AND THAT'S WHY WE DON'T HAVE ANY SPARES, WHERE WE WOULD HAVE SPARES

Not that you really need spares, 99% of the time any way, if you clean your reg nice

And there is a great, I can think of two or three, one I invented myself, fix, 350 seats

Reminds me of a recent thread where a guy said it's not collectable until it's old and
not everything is a double hose, car where all the other cars of that model are, gone

Well things brand new are collectable, I decide what is collectable, and when I stood
as a real young kid, eyes bleeding watched it twice, no control I was a only a kid and
the adults they knew what they were doing, watching three double hose regs sink in
the muck at the dump, and he says we use single hose regs now, we're modern now

"Nah you won't be able to get parts for those old things!"

And so I say this is why it is so, and yet still they come on every thread every decade

The modern guy, with the double hose regs, at the dump!

D350 parts are no longer available.
Do you know this for a fact? I love my C350's. Best downstream reg Scubapro ever designed, IMO!! Lots of parts similarities with C370, as I recall.
Now I'm going to have to go to the schematics and check.

@Jipto11 , if you buy that set, send it to me. I'll service it for you!

@Jipto11 . Take him up on that offer. He's the guy that other techs in his area send regs to that they can't handle.

He's also taught a bunch of us how to service our own regs through his live online courses.

Do you know this for a fact? I love my C350's. Best downstream reg Scubapro ever designed, IMO!! Lots of parts similarities with C370, as I recall.

D

New D series kits are NLA per Jules, a long time ago. That's not news. Not sure how you got on to the C series tangent.

I just overhauled a couple of Mk10/G200Bs. They had been neglected for a long time but came out like new. That's the kind of thing I would look for, if I needed another reg (like a hole in the head lol).

Back
Top Bottom