Scuba Pro LADY HAWK BCD Size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

twilson021

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a Scuba Pro Lady Hawk BCD size Large for sale. This is a great back inflated BCD for ladies! I used it less than 20 dives in the local area lakes and Quarries. It is in great shape. I have washed it and stored it in my spare room after every dive! I bought it new for 600.00 I am asking 400.00 for it or Best Offer. I am selling it only because I needed a smaller size! Call 254 371-5111 if interested in this great buy or Email me at twilson021@gmail.com

Attachments

• 011a.jpg
    011a.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 015a.jpg
    015a.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 67
This has been for sale on here for ages! I still have it, but there was one fella who seemed interested in it for his daughter going off to college! It is still in the same shape as it was when I posted it back in 2009! I have been diving in my (new) Lady Hawk that I purchased (back in 2009) in a smaller size! Love these BCD's!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom