scuba pro jet fin question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaops

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
there are 6 holes on each fin some of them are holes and some are not kinda like the punch to punch out the rubber didnt go all the way through the rubber.

should i use a hole punch to make the holes all the way through?

thanks guys

Do you think it will improve the performance of the fin in any way? I think your time would be better spent enjoying the fin......even if the should go all the way through, I do not see it improving your diving experience. I'll have to check mine tonight but I have never given them that much thought. Just go out and have fun :thumb:

i dont know if it would help at all i just want them to be as they should im kinda OCD that way. im retired so i waist a lot of time lol. if they should be all the way through ill make them all the way through. but i will be using them this weekend in miami ether way.

I know what you mean. I am not busting your chops :wink:. I just would not worry too much either way. I am sure someone will be near their fins and can look quickly....otherwise I am diving tonight and can look at the 6 "holes" on mine and let you know. Worst case, you dive yours, they perform poorly and you go in circles for 40 minutes......you still got to dive :thumb:

I saw that all 6 of mine go all the way through. I never would have noticed had I not seen this thread. The Jets are not the fins I wanted (I really wanted the F1) but because of the pocket size, I have the Jets and am very happy overall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom