Scuba pro 109 purge diaphragm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello.
Rebuilding couple old but good 109’s and cannot seem to find the silicone purge diaphragms I purchased the black rubber puter but cannot seem to find the correct silicone one underneath. Any help appreciated
Thanks
S

That Isn't going to be easy....

The same diaphragm part # (11-109-124) has been used in both balanced adjustables and some G250s.
Measuring diameter on a few of these diaphragms and unmarked diaphragms from 109s, they all look to be 73mm.

A later version G250 diaphragm part # 11-250-1XX is 74mm but it does fit into a 109 as well.

Okay, I'm a bit late, but of course is most easy way to get yourself a silicone diaphragm for your old 109s by ordering with any SP Dealer the 11.300.008 Diaphragm or cannibalize an old R190 (or not old) 2nd, because it uses the same diaphragm since the end of the 90ties, which is the same which was used for the G250 and the late BAs.
I found its shape (it's a bit higher) works better at fine adjusting than the old 11.109.124 silicone diaphragm.
Even with 100% and more win span for your dealer it should not be more expensive than 15,- US$ (Price List 2020) for you....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom