Scuba Prep Gear Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I'm interested!

Who cares when stuff was posted by whom, information is timeless if you have thoughts ask a question

Now I'd imagine rushing around with a dive regulator sucking and pushing air through small holes
through a big mouth without the ability to use your nose
would provide far less air than required and more resistance than a positive pressure full face mask

You will very soon, not be able to move, as scuba regs aren't designed to sustain life on the surface

Some people call it overbreathing, I call it running out of breath, due to you not getting enough air

Put one in, your mouth and go for a walk around the house

It is the heatsink of water that prevents us from overheating

It's magnificent to avail yourself of free imagination is it not

and your mask will fog and it's just wrong so take them off your tanks John C. Ratliff and buy some used scba
but before you do, you could also do with going for a walk around your house too, but not too brisk because
you know

I love a great story thanks Scott G. Bonser

Well I'm interested!

Who cares when stuff was posted by whom, information is timeless if you have thoughts ask a question

Now I'd imagine rushing around with a dive regulator sucking and pushing air through small holes
through a big mouth without the ability to use your nose
would provide far less air than required and more resistance than a positive pressure full face mask

You will very soon, not be able to move, as scuba regs aren't designed to sustain life on the surface

Some people call it overbreathing, I call it running out of breath, due to you not getting enough air

Put one in, your mouth and go for a walk around the house

It is the heatsink of water that prevents us from overheating

It's magnificent to avail yourself of free imagination is it not

and your mask will fog and it's just wrong so take them off your tanks John C. Ratliff and buy some used scba
but before you do, you could also do with going for a walk around your house too, but not too brisk because
you know

I love a great story thanks Scott G. Bonser
😂 Hey Thanks H D. …check out the avatar. …don’t know how many trips around the house I went as well as up & down front and back steps of the house. Before i take my restored gear in the pool for water trials I take them for a brisk ‘walk’ . No it’s NOT SCBA but it could make a difference, ‘short - term’ if confronted by an emergency. Not the best policy but beats the alternative in an adverse situation. 😀

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom