Scuba Jamaica Outstanding Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

twinkles

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want to give ten stars to Christian Rance and his business Jamaica Scuba Divers. I had planned to take the Advanced Scuba course from Christian’s shop in Montego Bay from my base at the Royal Decameron Montego Bay. This was my primary purpose for this trip. We had arranged pick-up times, dives, etc in advance. When the RDMB through me a curve ball and told me that they were going to move me an hour and fifteen minutes out of town, I wasn’t sure whether Christian would be able to accommodate me. But Christian saved my trip. He made arrangements to move my class to his shop at the FDR in Runaway Bay. I took private lessons with Cyril a charming French instructor at the FDR shop. (Girls, if you are interested in SCUBA, you might want to see if you can reserve Cyril as your instructor, not only will you get excellent instruction, I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy Cyril.) But more than that, Christian hand delivered the manual I needed a day ahead of time so that I could start my reading. And lastly, everyone with Jamaica Scuba Divers, from the drivers, to the instructors, to the boat captain, to Christian himself were consummate professionals.

Thanks. I booked diving with them when there on a cruise ship stop in a couple of weeks. Sounds like I made a good choice.

That's great that you had such a good dive experience, especially since the RDMB let you down. We stayed at that resort in Dec/Jan and found it to be great value for the money and had a fabulous time. However, they do seem to have a huge problem with over-booking. Even when we were there they slipped notices under the door trying to entice us to move to the other RD... no thanks. Then they even tried to offer us New Year's at the RIU in Negril. We didn't want to move, and they didn't pressure us, but still, it was obvious what was going on. That's the one thing that would make me nervous about going back to that resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom