SCUBA diving record.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Did anyone hear about a guy trying to make a record of 7 days under water in scuba gear?

A friend of mine said that he hear this on Paul Harvey. I think that it would be pretty hard to do. I think you would get narced out of your mind.

Seven days underwater wouldn't get you narced if he was sitting right below the surface of a lake. Then he'd be virtually under no increased pressure, could concerve air, and have someone bring him tanks and regs as needed. Unless he's using a hooka and just makes sure the air supply doesn't get cut off. I don't think it's that big of a deal because commercial divers stay under pressure for saturation diving. Technically, they're not underwater on scuba equipment the whole time, but they are under the same amount of pressure. It takes hours of DECO for them to become land dwellers again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom