SCUBA Diving in SAN JUAN DEL SUR, NICARAGUA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ilikenola

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Good afternoon All,
We are taking a cruise in Dec. & one of our ports is San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua. The cruise line does not offer any diving excursions in Nicaragua. I am wondering if anyone here has any experience with diving during a port call from a cruise ship here. If so please hit me back with a recommendation.

Thanks
Richard

last time i was down it was a few years ago, we checked out the gear at the one shop in SJDS that did dives, we were not impressed, old and in rough shape, both the gear and the shop. having said that there may be more current information, also not sure what the political situation is in Nicaragua right now but keep an eye out. SJDS more known for surfing and fishing, might be a better use of the day to take a surf shuttle to a nice beach and boogie board or take surf lessons

Back
Top Bottom