scuba classes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... on a private message. He lives out in Washington, PA and may have an answer for you.

fireman81:
hi dose any know of any scuba classes in mercer or crawford county pa

Scotts Scuba out of Freeport teaches classes at the Grove City YMCA. The shop also owns Crusty's Quarry where he does his open water training. It's about 8 miles from the Grove City Shops. The web page is www.scottsscuba.com. Dave King does a lot of his classes and he is a very likeable guy. If you speak to Dave, tell him that Dan Felack from New Ken Fire Dept sent you.

Thanks and happy diving.

Dan

fireman81:
hi dose any know of any scuba classes in mercer or crawford county pa

i have only been diving for approx 3 yrs now and love crusty's and everyone there
everyone is so helpful, warm and welcoming
there are about 10 of us from the fire dept that go there diving on a regular basis
i am planning on sending my 2 other kids there to learn how to dive, i all ready have 1 child (he went when he was 14/15 y/0 and is no longer a child at almost 18) but my other 2 kids are jumping to go diving.
if they were not great instructors/safe area, i would not even consider sending my kids

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom