Scuba Calendars?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm looking at the '08 Scuba Diving magazine calendar on the wall, shot by Steve Frink.
Nicely done.
Not sure where they can be picked up, though.

Mo2vation has a nice one here. His photo skills are legendary, even if he is shooting in salt water :wink:

I resemble that remark.

Salt rules!

---
Ken

Try making your own. My wife does this by taking her best photos from that years diving. Its always so nice to look at pictures you've taken :wink:from places you have been.:D

These have been better than any pre-made one I've seen.

My wife uses Snapfish.........

Good Luck

Why not put money into charities like coral reef alliance that send you a calendar for your contributions?

I do and get a pretty nice dive calendar to boot.

Mo2vation has a nice one here. His photo skills are legendary, even if he is shooting in salt water :wink:

bladephotog had an exceptional calendar last year, although I haven't seen a 2008 version yet. :(

Andy did have a nice one last year- I had it too. I will ask him next time I see him if he's going to do one for this year.

Back
Top Bottom