Scuba Board Member Exlusive: Free XS Foto GoPro Dive Masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Guys,,, I received an email a couple weeks ago stating that the mask was goingto be sent.. I have not received it yet... I am leaving next week for 2 weeks of diving... so if it doesnt get here soon, it will no be able to be tested.. I had sent you my address in an email a couple weeks ago... Jim (Golfer38)

I haven't received mine as well. I am going diving in 10 days and would really like to test it out!

I sent a pm and email to XS Scuba and got this reply today

Re: gomask offer

Congratulations, you are one of the recipients of the GoMask! We are processing the orders early next week. Would you like a Blue or Black Silicone? Also, we need your complete name and mailing address.

Did anyone receive the same PM?

Just touching base one last time before I leave on my dive vacation... Did anyone receive their mask? I got an emaill last week, after I posted, that the mask was in the mail... Thanks, Jim

got a notification that it shipped. Super stoked!

Cool! sounds like I will be able to demo in next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom