Scuba Baby Items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just wanted to pass along some info on some baby items with some cute scuba prints. I got this ladies name from Mike S. here on the board. I personally have not bought anything from her yet, but she has been very nice to swap emails back and forth with. I will be purchasing a few things from her once we find out what the sex of our babies is. Below is a sample that she emailed to me. She can really do what ever you would want. It is all custom made (as far as the wording goes).

Her ebay store can be found here.

Her email address is chayes47@cfl.rr.com (it changed from what Mike S. gave me)

Good prices and a good product.

babyitems002.jpg

Have a great day...

Phil

skdvr...

good idea starting a new thread just for this. I didn't think about that.

didn't know her email changed also.. good to know that.

I bought (about a year ago) a baby blanket like the above and a T-shirt with the design on it. the blanket is a standard quality 'waffle/thermal blanket' and the t-shirt was good quality. You can choose the material color and wording. Shipping was quick and not overpriced either.

I bought one item via Ebay, which is how I found her and then contacted her to buy the additional item and had them shipped together.

I think the t-shirts and blankets were $12 or $13 last year, but as with everything else, there might be a price increase slightly this year.

I'm prob going to order another one because he out-grew it.

So anyway... I had a positive review of this seller and the products she sold.
Note: I don't have any relationship or business interest with this seller....

hope this helps follks...

-Mike

Those are adorable!
My sister-in-law/dive buddy is pregnant and I've been wanting to get something scuba related for the baby. I was thinking miniature fins and mask but this would be much more snugglier! Thanks for sharing!

Not that you can get a wetsuit, BC, cylinder, regs, computers, knife, or compass for a baby anywhere (the mask and fins are available), but thought I'd post the Halloween costume I made for my son last year....

SCUBABABY.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom