• WOODEN BLOCK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WATER STORAGE

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • OTHER, please specify in post

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

junior diver

Reaction score
SCOST, self contained scuba thingy, ok, i faced the problem of making a box what could take a seat, tank, gear and still be on wheels, i could simply do this by making a box and putting it on a thing but that would take too long and be pretty hard to transport, so i designed one which could do this and fold down like a proper box for transport in the car, then unfold and be used for full use, so, the box under the seat would be a waterproof one so it could be used for gear soaking, but for soaking i would need water, and for water i need storage, so the wooden block underneath the tank could be used as water storage in bottles, please vote in the poll for what you would use it as and whether there are any other things what would be good to incorporate, PLEASE HELP, i will post a design pic of it folded out aswell, only, just did the design as i was bored in english

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom