Scooter Dive, 3 Nov

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Myself Mark and Jo headed out on the newly afloat Rubber Ducky on Saturday for a Scooter Dive. With three x-scooters, and three sets of doubles we set out to do the "YO Circuit" and the Sea Tiger. Unfortunately, the only camera we had along is not of the highest quality, so the video quality is pretty crappy. Lots of whitetips and a near collision of Jo vs Sub...:) However, if you are interested you can download it here (if I put it on youtube the quality will get even worse). Jo took 65% of the footage...kudos to him for that.

http://www.scubaanddreams.com/movies/Scooter_0001.wmv (right click link, save target as...it's 15.8mb)

Later all...and may the rain stop!

Sherman

Warlock LVL 70.....

its a Warrior noob.....

God I hate you. :lotsalove:

You must fear me first, for fear leads to hate...which leads to the dark side. Either way, you can be my wing man anytime. :)

:crafty: Lightcord :crafty:

that is sooo coool !!!
'would be nice to be able to keep up with the sharks :D

i want one! gimme, gimme, gimme :eyebrow:

that is sooo coool !!!
'would be nice to be able to keep up with the sharks :D

i want one! gimme, gimme, gimme :eyebrow:

Contact Scuba and Dreams for all your scootering needs :D

After one scootering dive Im hooked. It totally changes how you dive (obviously)

Its going to be hard to force myself to keep my skills up to snuff though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom