Scheduled Upgrades/ Downtime for this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
This weekend we will be conducting a major software upgrade to migrate to the newest version of our forum software. This upgrade is rather extensive and will require significant time to complete. We anticipate taking the boards down Friday evening around 9pm, PST and returning early Saturday morning. During our downtime we will route traffic to one of the other ScubaBoad.Com network sites. Please check back for more information to come shortly.

Tech Admin:
This weekend we will be conducting a major software upgrade to migrate to the newest version of our forum software. This upgrade is rather extensive and will require significant time to complete. We anticipate taking the boards down Friday evening around 9pm, PST and returning early Saturday morning. During our downtime we will route traffic to one of the other ScubaBoad.Com network sites. Please check back for more information to come shortly.
9 pm PST ( :confused: Did we go back to standard? I miss everything!!) is 11pm Texas time. I can live with that, maybe. Sleep late Saturday morning. I'll be okay. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom