Scheduled Maintenance for Tonight!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
The full and stable release of our forum software is due out tonight (vb3 gold) and we are anticipating to perform the upgrade some time in the early am hours depending on when we can actually download the script application. Given that we are already using a release candidate of this program the upgrade should be rather quick and painless.

This upgrade has been completed and we are now running vb3 gold. If you use the vbulletin orginal style/skin you will see many new changes including a new set of icons besides the other changes made to the system as a whole.

It looks so great. I can see the Icons.

By new icons, do you mean the subscribed, sticky, attachment ones? I wasn't sure about some of the changes early on, but as I've gotten used to them they're ok.

I'm getting a lot of "Runtime Errors" everytime I open up a page containing posts. I also can't seem to access the "Thread Tools, Search Thread, etc". I'm logged in, using IE6.0 and WinXP .... I haven't changed anything on my PC and I'm assuming its the new software since the old SB worked fine. Any suggestions?

I'm not having any problems. Running Win2K and IE6.0.2800.1106 What anti virus software do you run?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom