SB105 repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muuurgh

New
Reaction score
That stupid black plastic handle which adjusts the height on my straight arm for my SB105 on my Nikonos V has cracked straight in half -- It is also missing the little hex screw. Where might I find a replacement for or how may I fix this one? Is there a marine epoxy or something strong enough to hold this?

Thanks,
Muuurgh

You may be in luck. A guy on eBay had the clamp and knob up for sale the other day. Search on Nikonos SB-105 and it should come up. It's the only time I've seen one in a year by itself. Usually you have to buy the entire arm, clamp mechanism (recently going for about $125). TedJ

Hello,

Check ebay but also check with subaqautic.com They are top notch and excelent.

Ed

While you are repairing it... if you get bored... charge it up... open up the flashes insides, find a large cylinder with two leads coming off of it... cut the leads and lick the pins. If you DIR, the experience will be unforgettable! On that note... I'd better run and hide...

"I'm not not licking toads!" -Homer Simpson

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom