SB Van

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Compressor

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi: I was finished diving at Blue Heron Bridge and as I was pulling out of the park, I saw the van from SB. I almost fell out of the car with excitement. Well I assume it's from SB or else someone really wants to make a statement.:) Anyways I was VERY excited. I thought fellow members would like to see the van for themselves so I took the picture you see.
IMG_5195.JPG

IMG_5195.JPG

I thought people would like to see it! You should have stopped and said "hi". Of course, if it's all closed up, then I'm in the water.

I think I might run a contest about "catching the van".

I thought people would like to see it! You should have stopped and said "hi". Of course, if it's all closed up, then I'm in the water.

I think I might run a contest about "catching the van".
Might be cool to pass out a special I caught the van stickers.

I think I want to get manufacturers to lend me gear for people to borrow and try out. Maybe add "Gear Testing in progress." to the back.

You should have stopped and said "hi".
I wanted to stop my car but you had gone diving. I would have waited it out but had 2 kids and 2 adult woman in the car anxious to do other things. I hope to meet you another time.

Oh yeah. Go up to the strange man in a van handing out free "stickers".

Man my parents called it way early!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom