SB looks more like TDS all the time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5615mike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When I log on to SB I think I'm on TDS as it looks more and more like it all the time.

5615mike:
When I log on to SB I think I'm on TDS as it looks more and more like it all the time.

Is this your introduction...?!

Mike:
We are both running vBulletin. Did that help?

I wonder if the poster meant the style sheets look the same or if he was speaking of all the posters with specific points of views that put The Deco Stop in their signature lines.

Chris -
I think he was referring to the layout since the photo gallery has recently been added

Yeah, but - I think he intened on posting this in Site or Feedback, not INTRODUCTIONS...??

Well.......You're all right..........I mean.......you're all correct........and you might all be "all right" as well. Just don't know you well enough to say for sure! LOL

Yes, I posted in the wrong spot. Sorry. Did it post haste as I returned from TDS. No offense intended in the post........just an observation. Like both sites for different reasons.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom