SB liveaboard Asia trip 2007.........Komodo, Indonesia.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carribeandiver:
okie, dokie, I am interested. Can you please provide what airport I would need to fly into so I may get some quotes on flight costs?
I have found dive trips to be very reasonable in cost but flight cost are usually as much or more than the trip.
Also, generally what types of dives can we expect? i.e current, depth, etc. And I wont need any nitrox, I am a O2 guy all the way. And if mania doesnt want to do 5 dives a day, I wanna take his extra dives for him. My theory is, if I am flying around the world to experience a dive trip, I am going to take full advantage of it, wrinkled skin be damned.
All that info is on their website if you look.

Mania is a woman.

You're an O2 guy? What is that?

I went to Komodo in May and it was awesome. The fishes r big because there were plenty of currents. I really recommend to carry a Reef Hook. A very wealthy Printing company owner who also had a local dive centre was lost u/w . the body nor the gears were found. So if u pop-over in Jakarta go to Planet Diving dive centre n buy yourself a reef hook. Trust me u will be needing it!!!!!

mania:
Kim
you got me interested, you know.....

now SHE's got me interested

so ... where would I fly into?

(so i can calculate air fare)

Damselfish:
Mania is a woman.

nah-ah...

Mania's Polish

:rofl3:

H2Andy:
now SHE's got me interested

so ... where would I fly into?

(so i can calculate air fare)
Bali. If you check the links I gave at the beginning you can see what their normal itinery would be. This would be similar in principle with the option to introduce small changes - choose dive sites - extra dives etc.

I've never been there myself though so we'd really still be following the Tour Leader's advice for the most part! :D

Kim:
Bali. If you check the links I gave at the beginning

ah... er... so ... you wanted me to READ the info, huh?

:D

H2Andy:
ah... er... so ... you wanted me to READ the info, huh?

:D
Well....it's either that or I'd have to Skype you....

English is OK right? :crafty::d

Kim:
....it's either that or I'd have to Skype you....

oh baby...

this is a family board, though

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom