SB Invade the Rock 2010... when and where.....

Aussie Invasion 2010 - when and where

• lets repeat - SWR in early March!

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • SWR again but a different month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhere in Queensland (ie, HMAS brisbane or Straddie)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere cold (ie, Tassie or Sth Aust)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere on the west coast (ie, West Aust)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2nd week of March works best for me, from 8th March onwards (checkin Sun 7th & start diving on Mon 8th)

Works for Bygolly and I as well. Might have to work our flights around the Olympics since we will be flying out of Vancouver but we can cope - we will likely be in Oz for a month or so :D

Works for Bygolly and I as well. Might have to work our flights around the Olympics since we will be flying out of Vancouver but we can cope - we will likely be in Oz for a month or so :D

I can't wait... it is going to be soo great meeting more SBers and even greater having some from Over Seas come to it... I am getting excited already!

Yea I can't wait too! Flights are more expensive this year I have noticed (double) :\ I might fly to Sydney on the Friday and visit some people (sister and friend) and then drive up. :)

So should we check soon with the store to make sure they have space? And how many people can book in? I guess we can use the other charter too if the boats end up full :)

Yea I can't wait too! Flights are more expensive this year I have noticed (double) :\ I might fly to Sydney on the Friday and visit some people (sister and friend) and then drive up. :)

So should we check soon with the store to make sure they have space? And how many people can book in? I guess we can use the other charter too if the boats end up full :)

Well remember he did have that other boat available when we were there.. if we book in enough people in advance he will arrange what he needs.... is is so convenient with the accommodation there and the group cooking area.... I just loved the way it worked out

Oh I forgot to post before. I wrote trip report for this year's Invade the Rock for my dive club recently and it got posted on the main BSAC website last week or the week before. Might give people an idea of what to expect :) (though, they got the date wrong :p)

Fish Rock Trip - British Sub Aqua Club

They have put some of my pictures on too from my flickr page (though I notice one is yours almity1 - me in the cave- so let me know if you don't want it up).

More pictures Fish Rock - a set on Flickr
A video I made YouTube - Fish Rock

Cheers :)

Hey Sas I cant read the print.. it is too small... can you copy that and post it into a thread here.. a new thread with the report and maybe the youtube link as well? That way maybe a few others can post a few shots into it too

K will do a bit later. Gotta go back to work!

Maybe your browser lets you zoom? Mine does that :)

Buddy Michael is going to come along as well, I sent him this thread link so he might post here :)

Excellent Sas.. thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom