SB I need help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm so glad to hear that you came to YOUR OWN conclusion about this, with some helpful advise, of course. Sounds like waiting is the right decision. Good for you.

Yeah so when I told him my decision to not kiss until I was 16 he was fine with it until the 11th when he dumped me for a slutty cheerleader. I'm still mad and kinda sad but at least I know what he REALLY wanted from me now and that's something that I just won't give until much later. Oh well, there's other fish in the sea. (This might sound really dumb but I've said that 100+ times and it just struck me as funny cuz I said it to scuba divers.) Anyway, he didn't scuba dive so I couldn't have eternal bliss with him even if I wanted to. :wink:

scuba_chick55:
Yeah so when I told him my decision to not kiss until I was 16 he was fine with it until the 11th when he dumped me for a slutty cheerleader. I'm still mad and kinda sad but at least I know what he REALLY wanted from me now and that's something that I just won't give until much later. Oh well, there's other fish in the sea. (This might sound really dumb but I've said that 100+ times and it just struck me as funny cuz I said it to scuba divers.) Anyway, he didn't scuba dive so I couldn't have eternal bliss with him even if I wanted to. :wink:
I'm a guy, an old guy, and I've been around a while.
Now that I've stated my qualifications, allow me to say:
Not all guys are wonderful. I'm happy for you that you found out about this one before he had any greater effect on your life.
Congratulations and Cheers to you!!

Tom

Back
Top Bottom